Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

This week was full of Halloween attire, except for one day- firetruck day. The last firetruck day got cancelled due to rain- so it was rescheduled - I had a new dalmatian outfit to wear.I also have discovered my babies this week. I have been loving on them and wrapping them up in blankets. Mommy is so excited she was worried I might not love them as much as she did growing up.
The fall festival at church was Wednesday night so I got my piggy outfit on and off we went. Here I am with Alex.

I've escaped...
...from the party long enough to go upstairs to get some toys.



Poppy was waiting for me when we got there- he had to help the little piggy downstairs.
I've been doing a lot of rearranging this week, moving the pumpkins from one side to another.


These little ones sure are heavy.
Friday I needed something extra special for school. Mimi made me this tutu, she said it was real easy so you will probably be seeing more...I lasted most of the day in the tutu, then of course I had to put it on when we got home.
Getting ready to go trick or treating- Daddy had to work so I went with Mommy, Mimi and Poppy. This pig costume is real tight in the car seat, we started out in Mimi and Poppy's neighborhood.

This was my first house, I was real excited about knocking on the door and peeping in -but when the people came to the door I backed up and wasn't quite sure what to do- then they gave me candy. I think I have the hang of this now...on to the next house. This really wasn't Mommy's planned Halloween pail for me but I saw "Mo" at Walmart and had to have him.I walked the whole way around the circle...this little piggy was tired.Hum...let's check out what is in the bucket.These taste pretty good, even with the paper still on.

Back home to my neighborhood. First stop the Brown's house, they have two dogs and quite frankly that was my favorite. I got to pet the small one- I loved him!


Leaving the next house, I got fruit snacks and marshmallows there, hope their house doesn't get egged!!Just one more...I promise...Well, it is Sunday we have put away the jack'o lantern outfits and now it is time to start wearing my fall stuff. The below dress was a present Mommy got me in Lexington earlier this month.


I really need to move this pumpkin before we go.Here I am in the picture chair with my fish sweater.
Let's see the next season will be Thanksgiving...I think I heard Mommy working on some turkey outfits....



Here I am rearranging the pumpkins, it is hard work...Hopefully you can hear the sound.


No comments: