After all the excitement of Halloween last week, this week seemed pretty boring. I did make a visit to the doctor this week, Mommy forgot her camera, but this is what I wore. I went for an ear check- after 3 rounds of medicine I am still not clear so, I have an appt with an ENT next week. Hum...what to wear...

Mommy and I did a little shoe shopping on Saturday and since the CATS were playing I had to show them some love!! It was so warm too- felt like Spring.

Sunday I wore my new romper- Mommy and Mimi made it together. I think Mommy did the top and Mimi did the bottom. And of course I have a bow to match. After church we went to Metropolis for some Holiday Open Houses, I fell asleep so Poppy stayed in the car with me, that church and lunch really wears me out.

Here is the back view- it is just as cute as the front. Wonder if there will be a time when I don't have a big bow on my head and my bottom??

Sunday afternoon was so pretty we went and played in the yard- the grass was ok but I didn't like it on my hands!

We sure did work up an appetite outside, wonder what we will have for dinner.

Bath time!! I have been really into making lots of sounds and talking. So far I can plainly say:
"No", "Mon" (that is short for Come On) and "More"

I also can make animal sounds- I can do:
a Dog, a Fish, a Owl, a Cow and of course a Wildcat! I am working on a Snake.

I am also really loving books too- I do have my favorite, right now it is "If you give a Pig a Party"- I usually hear that one about 5 times a day. Daddy blames Mommy for that because I was a pig for Halloween.
Below is my mean face.

No comments:
Post a Comment