Sunday, November 22, 2009

I survived!!

Even though it is cold and dark outside, I still like to go out when we get home. Sometimes we go out for a short time while Sydney is out. You can see I am in my wild outfit!!OH Sydney is barking...She sure is loud. I found this bottle in my closet and have been using it to feed my babies. I also like to check their diapers...sometimes they have stinky ones.
Here we are getting ready to go into the hospital for my tubes. I had to wear an outfit instead of pajamas...you knew that!

Don't worry I do have a bow on under this hat.I looked through my Elmo book while I was waiting. My favorite thing to find is the snake! They gave us a beeper like when we go eat on Sunday afternoon.
Finally we got to go back and I had to change into my hospital gown. It had Ronald McDonald and friends, interestingly Daddy knew the names of the friends and Mommy didn't.

It is all over! Here I am recovering! Yes I have a bow on- you will be happy to know I wore up until I had the procedure and right after too. I was the only one in Pediatric Waiting with a bow. I have to be stylish!!

I was pretty much better by Sunday, so here I am in my Sunday best!There is always something going on across the street and usually I have to talk about it.
During nursery I had some puzzle pieces and I held them the whole time in the nursery and I also insisted on bringing them home with me. You can see I fell asleep in the car but I still have the pieces. I really didn't want anyone else to get them.
We had a baby shower to go to Sunday afternoon, and since I didn't wear this for my pictures...that is a whole other story...I wore this. Here I am making a duck face.



The following are my dancing feet.

No comments: