Since it was Thanksgiving week- a short week for school by the way- I had to wear all of my outfits. Here is one Mommy designed and Mimi stitched. I am saying goodbye to the pumpkins- it is time to put them up.

Then of course my turkey shirt with a turkey bow. Anytime it fell out I liked to stomp it- those crazy eyes really got me.

And finally my turkey dress from last year- only this year it is a top with leggings. Great how that works out!

For the actual day itself I wore my flower hat- part of the day anyway.

For the concert I switched to my bow. Here me and
Mya are singing and playing a tune.

She was teaching me a couple of notes.

Black Friday and I didn't go shopping this year, I stayed home with Daddy while Mommy and Mimi went out for a little bit. I spent most of my time at Granny's either here....

At the piano- you can see I have now mastered getting up on the bench myself.

My other favorite place was the stairs. As soon as I went up- I had to come down. I don't know why Mimi and Mommy were so tired of doing the stairs, I thought they were a blast!

I even snacked on the stairs. My other favorite thing at Granny's this year was the chocolate chip cookies, can you say
obsessed! Forget turkey, mashed
potatoes or dressing, give me a cookie.

Later that evening- Granny found a small piano for me to play with- here she showing me how to push the buttons.

Before we went to lunch we had to swing by and take a picture where we did last year- you can see Daddy is in this picture and I am not looking...oh well.

Game Day on Saturday....that is all I am going to say about that! I still love my CATS.

And of course- Sunday- time to wear my Christmas dresses- here is the first. Oh yeah, that is a new wreath on the door. Mommy tried her hand at wreath making...hope it stays together until New Years.

No comments:
Post a Comment