Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tubes it is!

Since it is getting closer to Thanksgiving, it is time to break out the seasonal wear. I must get these outfits in twice before the big day!! You know b/c after T-day I will have to wear Christmas! Here is my Turkey shirt- complete with bow, because you know I can't be wearing a naked head turkey around! I also went to see a new Dr this week, an Ear doctor. And you know Mommy had to bring her camera- the lighting in these office is not quite as good as my regular doctor's office.But, there was a lot to see in this room, lots of buttons to push, stools to turn and chair arms to lift, it is definitely not a child proof office.


As with all Doctors the wait it extensive, I was so tired I had to lay down to try and get a quick nap...can you believe Mommy let me do this...guess she was tired too. I will be having tubes put in on Thursday, Mommy says they will make me fill better. I will be having it done at the hospital, wonder if they will let me wear my own jammies..I hear the hospital gowns are not very becoming!!


On Saturday, Daddy did a little mulching- I was going to help but that required getting my hands dirty...not really about that too much!

Here we are doing a "Green Acres" pose.Sunday morning before church- notice my backdrop has changed.

I know this paci doesn't go, but it is really my favorite!Here I am with Daddy before church.
And with Mommy after church!



No comments: