Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ice Cream Ice Cream

When Mommy was growing up occasionally she would hear the sound of high pitched music coming from a distance, this signaled the ice cream truck- so she and all her neighborhood buddies would run home to get money in the hopes the ice cream truck would make it around the circle. It was very exciting. Fast forward to today- I went home with Mimi and Poppy after church and lunch so Mommy could run to Walmart- as she came around the corner up the hill - what did she see, the ice cream truck- she whipped into the driveway- and went running inside, not for money but for the camera...I am so glad Mommy got to see the ice cream truck and me too. After much deliberation we decided on a push up- thanks ice cream man for the wonderful suggestion. I wasn't real sure about how this thing worked and I really wasn't keen on Mommy taking it from me to open the wrapper...but when she did...Boy or Boy- this thing is GOOD!!
I mean REAL GOOD!! Why in the world have you not given this to me before..When Mommy tried to take it from me to push it up- I spoke a new word..."Mine"- no sharing this treat!

Here I am eating my push up- again can't figure out how to make it right side up.

No comments: