Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not much to Report

Not too much going on this week, just some pretty days and rock collecting. Mommy and Daddy went out of town this weekend so I got to stay with Mimi and Poppy- I loved it so much I cried when Mommy picked me up. Look at my fabulous rock collection. I am working on picking up everyone and redistributing them around the yard.So much work and so little time!!There was one exciting thing this week: Halloween outfits!! Since it is October it is time to start dressing festive. My Aunt Kim made this dress for my last year- I wore it then but it still fits this year too. My favorite part of this outfit were my pumpkin socks, I am really into pumpkins this year, hopefully we will go to the pumpkin patch soon.Of course what would Friday be without a UK outfit. We played Alabama this week and we needed all the help we could get. Not such a great outcome but I was sure cute!! Yes, Mommy made the pants and just had to add a ruffle bottom...With strict clothing instructions, Mimi got me ready for church. Isn't this pumpkin dress cute, it has been in my closet since last summer. I really do wonder how these shoes squeak... Got my bow and my paci, I am set!


No comments: