Well, it is officially fall and that means fall clothes..yah!! I am growing so big and doing lots of things, I can now act like a fish and make a dog sound- we are working on a duck sound and a wildcat sound..of course. By the way, don't you just love a bargin this dress came from Walmart, you know we are suckers for polka dots!

I have been spying these pumpkins in the garage all summer, finally Mommy put them out. We still need to go the pumpkin patch for real pumpkins though.

But today during our rock hunt there was something scary in the drive way. It was black and moved around.

No way am I going near that!!

It is funny when Mommy stomps on it though.

Mommy's friend's little girl Savannah has grown out of some toys, so I am the proud owner of a new car!! I LOVE IT!!! It has a door but I prefer to enter "Duke Style"....


Now this is what I'm talking about!!

Savannah also outgrew some bows, so I got those too- 27 of them!! I know what do I need with more bows, well a girl can never have enough, plus the fact there are lots of shades of pink and brown. We had to totally redo my bow board with bigger bows. I will have to find a little girl to give all my small bows to.

What would Saturday in the fall be without a little football. UK played FL this week, yes we pretty much could guess the outcome but I will support my team no matter what.

We even got out our lucky UK gnome, however I don't think he worked very well. I am not real sure I like him, he doesn't play music or dance around like my wildcat.

Here is a standing picture of my outfit, Mommy made it- yes she has been stitching again, it also reverses to just UK for basketball season. We have to have all things covered. Wonder if she will fix me up something with Transy on it??

Here is the back, cat paw and all!!

Mommy says this is her favorite dress, she says that every Sunday. I really can't believe she is letting me pick up rocks in my Sunday clothes, guess she really wanted a picture.

It was such a pretty day, the wind in my face, good thing it didn't blow my bow away!!


Sunday afternoon we went to a fish fry- we were in a hurry so no pictures BUT you know I was wearing an outfit with a fish- I think Mommy had on fish earrings and Mimi wore a fish shirt. Guess it runs in the family. The plan was to get pictures when we got home only I took a tumble off the step stool to Mommy's bed and had a bloody mouth- needless to say I wasn't in a smiling mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment