Sunday, September 6, 2009

Are you ready for some Football??

This week is the start of college football and the weather also cooled off so that made it even nicer. Mommy and I have a ritual when we get home, she goes in and changes her clothes and then we go outside. I mostly stay on the driveway but I have begun to venture out a bit. Oh and because it has been cooler I have been sporting some of my new fall clothes.
I also have adjusted to my new class better this week, I now go to Ms Helen without crying and I don't even have to take in Wee Cottontail- I think Mommy likes to take him with her anyway...This is my favorite spot and the first one I visit when we get outside, I am always able to find a new and exciting piece of mulch. I like to try and give them to Sydney, but she doesn't always want them.Come on Mommy let's go see what is on the other side of the house.On this day I ventured to the back yard, there I found the deck and the deck stairs.I also found this empty flower pot. Well, empty of flowers but there was dirt.Friday was "Wear your School Colors" so here I am in blue/white. Plus UK's first football game was Saturday so I got to get ready!! I have discovered dirt and I like how it tastes (I have been known to eat dirt at school). You can see I found a real big chunk of it.


I think I will pinch off a small piece.


Yummy, Yummy this stuff is good!!


Whoo Hoo Game Day and I am ready!! Mommy and I went for a walk but not before I got to model my Big Blue attire. I can rock a jersey don't you think!!


Paci. Check
Pom Pom. Check
Recliner. Check
I think I am ready to watch the game!
Saturday afternoon Mommy and I went to town, she needed some things. I had to change my outfit before we went. I surely couldn't be expected to wear the same outfit all day long. We got to town and it rained and rained...we waited in the car until it stopped, I couldn't mess up my bow!


Sunday and I am having a moment! You know we all have those from time to time. This is a Bella Bliss outfit and if Mommy submitted this picture she could get a discount for her next purchase...wonder if she will send this in?




Never too young to learn to cheer on the cats. Forgive the outfit, I know the red boots don't go but they are comfy!


No comments: