Sunday, August 30, 2009

These boots are made for Walking!

This week the weather was so nice, we went outside almost everyday!! YAY!! I am clapping for joy!!
I like to look for the perfect rock, taste it, then either give it to Sydney or throw it in the flowers. Can you believe my Mommy lets me sit in rocks, we always wash our hands and feet when we come in, I like that too.
This day we went for a walk when we got back, I wanted to push the stroller...Hey Mommy get inside!


I have found Mommy's shoes and I am bringing them to her for a walk. I even got the matching ones to my outfit!


This day we played with bubbles!! Actually I like to taste them more than watch them.



It takes such concentration!





Since I am growing too fast (Mommy's words) we had to go do a little fall shopping for some shoes. So I put on my big bow and off we went.


Is that Mimi I see?



We found some shoes but boy was that tiring...I need to rest a while!

On of the pairs we got were these rain/snow boots- they are turq with a white dog on them. I loved them in the store and even better when we got home. I needed to test them out! Yes, that is my bouncy seat, I still like to sit in it...


Sunday I needed to try my boots our again. These boots are made for walking...I think they may have replaced my silver shoes as my favs.Sunday afternoon we went to a baby shower. Here I am getting some outside time when we got home. I like to stand on the concrete UK stones at the door.

I also like to rock!


I can even go up the stairs without much help!!



I still am not sure about this grass and tree business, I may be more of a city sidewalk girl.




Here I am playing with my purse and making a fish face!


No comments: