I also like to knock on the door.
But I never think that anyone is going to open it!!
Hot, Sunny day, better get out my hat and halter.
We went to Patti's this weekend, just to visit the shops, Mommy and Daddy don't think I am ready for the Pork Chop yet. As always I had to pose for pictures.


Here I am posing with Mommy. I know my greens don't match!!
After they finally let me out of my stroller I went prissing to my favorite spot, the playground.
I had to stop to smell the flowers on my way though.
I am thinking I might could swing in this- but where is the back??

Here I am posing with Mommy. I know my greens don't match!!
I am thinking I might could swing in this- but where is the back??
I finally let Grandpa Charlie hold me, if only for a quick picture.

Sunday!! Here I am in my chair. Don't worry my other leg is just under my dress. This weekend I broke out the flowers instead of bows. Got to keep people guessing.

I have a car to rid e and a Lion to push but Sunday afternoon I decided I wanted to ride the Lion, who cares if there isn't a place to sit...
After such a big weekend I really didn't want to go to school Monday...here I am after breakfast- I just wanted "five more minutes" in bed before I got dressed.

My new class was great!! I didn't cry at all in fact I was excited to get out of the car when we got there and went right in and sat with my peeps around the table in a big girl chair. I even laid down for a nap- I got up after 15 minutes but I laid right back down and slept. I can't wait to go again tomorrow.
Sunday!! Here I am in my chair. Don't worry my other leg is just under my dress. This weekend I broke out the flowers instead of bows. Got to keep people guessing.
I have a car to rid e and a Lion to push but Sunday afternoon I decided I wanted to ride the Lion, who cares if there isn't a place to sit...
My new class was great!! I didn't cry at all in fact I was excited to get out of the car when we got there and went right in and sat with my peeps around the table in a big girl chair. I even laid down for a nap- I got up after 15 minutes but I laid right back down and slept. I can't wait to go again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment