I started my new class this week, so far so good. I am still adjusting but I am learning so much more. Occasionally at school they will have a theme day, well this week there was a theme everyday. We missed Monday because I played hookie Friday so Mommy didn't see the sign. But we caught up on Tuesday- it was dress like your favorite athlete...well UK Cheerleader of course- here I am!! Go CATS!!

Every afternoon we go outside and I like to pick up rocks- notice I am UK front to back!

My prize today!!

Daddy was home so we decided to pose - I guess he was doing theme day too.

Wednesday was Mismatch Day....we did not participate in that one. As hard as she tried my Mommy just couldn't send me in mismatched clothes, just wasn't in her.. But we picked back up on Thursday for Hat Day. Oh I also like to rock in the rockers when we get home, just relaxing on the porch.

Here I am modeling my Hat Day attire. You know that wasn't hard to find a hat in my closet.

I also got some new kicks, in my new class we go outside and play so I needed some closed toe shoes. Pink plaid of course, can't get any better than that!

Friday was Pajama Day, I wanted to wear my Lady Bug ones but Mommy insisted on these, they look more like an outfit. This day was hard for her too. Don't worry I don't wear a bow to bed.

Yeah for the weekend, and yeah for going to town. We did just a little shopping on Saturday so I got to get all fancy in my crab outfit. Remember Mommy made this, she was inspired by seeing it again. Look out!

You know it has to be Sunday cause I am sitting in the chair. Still working on wearing all my white and seersucker before Labor Day!


I ususually start out in church but end up in the nursery. So it was today but today there was this toy, a pink stick and everyone wanted it but I had it!!

I needed a drink but I couldn't put the stick down so Mimi held my sippy...I have her wrapped too.

Notice I still have the stick, I just know Alex is wanting it but its mine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment