But- when I am done, I am ready to go in. It doesn't take me long to do my discovering- only about 15 to 30 minutes and I am finished. Actually, that is as long as anything keeps my interest these days.
I am in my "Diaper Bag Outfit" in the below picture. Some of you will appreciate this story and some will only understand b/c you know my Mommy. On Friday daycare called Mommy at work to tell her I had been real fussy all day- knowing ears usually are the culprit and that the weekend was coming up- she called the Dr to get me in. When she came to pick me up I had some food on my outfit- so instead of telling the workers to change me (b/c that would have taken too long) and knowing I just couldn't go anywhere with stains on my outfit we did a quick change in the car. Good thing the bow matched. Sick or Well, I must be clean and dressed cute of course!! By the way- ear infection. I was trying to tell them.
WHAT!!! No A/C!! I thought it was hot in here. On Saturday Mommy realized out A/C at home was not working...
So since it is hot in the house we might as well go outside. Here I am playing with bubbles.
Our ritual on Saturday afternoon or night is to pick out Sunday's outfit. Well, if you know my Mommy you know there is a rotation and a pattern. See we have to get all my white and seersucker stuff worn before Labor Day and since that is fastly approaching- we have this month to do it. 
Good thing this was in the rotation for today because we still don't have any air. This is a cool dress. Wayne and Emma got me this outfit for my birthday. They are some of my special friends from church.

For those who are observant- these are not the same shoes, although I could walk fine in the others, Mommy didn't like my toes hanging over the front.
Here I am modeling and practicing my walk for Sunday. Do I know how to work it or what??
Good thing this was in the rotation for today because we still don't have any air. This is a cool dress. Wayne and Emma got me this outfit for my birthday. They are some of my special friends from church.
For those who are observant- these are not the same shoes, although I could walk fine in the others, Mommy didn't like my toes hanging over the front.
You have to get the back view, the hat is too cute!!

No comments:
Post a Comment