Sunday, July 26, 2009

Short Week

This was a short week because I was visiting my Granny last week and it spilled over into this week plus it rained at the beginning of the week- so not a lot of picture opportunties. I am really on the go these days so it is hard to catch me to get a picture, plus I am loving outside...so many things to explore. BUT we did do a mini photo session this week. Mommy got an email that if she sends in a picture of me in a Bella Bliss outfit (store she loves) then she gets 20% off an order and since fall is coming... here are a few we took. Which one do ya'll like?I am a total KY girl barefeet in the grass. I didn't have on shoes because a photographer told Mommy bare feet make a better picture - the bottom of shoes are ugly.The original thought was to take one in the rocker so hence no shoes.Here I am holding court...I have lots to say these days. Mommy and Daddy celebrated their anniversary Saturday- 11 years. They went to Nashville and I spent the day with Mimi. We tried to go to the park but it was too full (softball tournament) and ended up at DQ for ice cream. So Sunday Mommy and Daddy took me to the park and guess what- we ended up at DQ too. This is becoming a habit!! But a good one if you ask me.


Daddy did his duty and got on the swings with me- Mommy doesn't think that compares to her sliding down the slide with me last week. She was behind the camera today. We also looked at the ducks. There were lots!!After a long day it was time for bath and bed. I like to catch up on my reading in the bath.

No comments: