Sunday, July 5, 2009

Little Miss Independent

I know you will find this hard to believe but this week I have been rockin the red/white and blue. Yes, all week long! Monday and I am so happy to be going to school.I said lets go...we are going to be late...and where is Wee Cottontail?Towards the end of the week I was much better!! Mommy told me it was a short week.On Friday Mommy, Mimi and I went to Patti's to walk around. I have discovered that if I yell really loud in a store I can get something...and if I chew on it- it is mine. Hence- the lion you see in my stroller.
I even got practice riding a horse, Derby here I come!!After a long day of walking and visiting it was time for a treat!! Ice Cream!! Maybe next time I can get a pork chop.Oh another thing Mommy discovered at Patti's- a photographer- here are a couple of pics I had done.


July 4th!! My second one!! Go USA!!Since it has been so hot here lately- the only place to keep cool is the refrigerator.It makes a real good seat!!My bedtime is before dark, so no fireworks for me this year, but Daddy did light some sparklers, you can see I am real thrilled.I thought it would be fun to post a couple of pics of me from last year!! You can see I learned to yell at an early age.Sunday and I am ready for church, come on!! I don't have time to wait around much these days.I am at the door ready to leave - what is taking so long?
The new and improved Gattiland is open, we all went to check it out. I think the games are in here.

We drove the car.

Played basketball.

Played skeeball.

And booped the gators. I think they were Florida gators...Go CATS!! Just had to put that in. I think Daddy had as much fun as me. He was awful excited about all the tickets.

Finally - as promised Mommy finished the outfit to match my hat. Here it is, maybe I will model it sometime this week.
The top reverses to a Christmas ornament...yes it is July, but never too early to think about Santa.

No comments: