I have been very grumpy this week so not much picture taking going on. I did let Mommy take a snapshot of my watermelon outfit. Isn't this fun- Melissa brought me this outfit to the hospital when I was born.

Jump to Sunday. I really didn't want to sit in my normal picture chair. I did however, want to stand.

Here I am with my friend "Wee Cottontail" he travels with us now. I am also rolling this cow bug, I loved it in the store but when Mommy brought it home- I wasn't really that interested.

I am practicing my runway walk. This outfit came from Bella Bliss- there is a store in Lexington and they have the greatest sales. Hum.... she will be going in October wonder if she will bring me back something??

After church we went to eat. Oh, I have learned something new this week- to clap!! Good thing too, just in time for football season. I do need to practice some cheers. I also LOVED our waiter too- I would have probably gone home with him. I am crazy about the men these days- although my taste has gotten better- I now prefer younger men instead of old scrappy ones.

I can now hike my leg over to ride my car, only I prefer to sit backwards. When I do this the music continuely plays because I am sitting on the button.
Notice the red barrette- yes very retro...it was my Mommy's when she was little. Guess they didn't have big bows back then.

My Mommy is going hat crazy again, here is her latest knit creation.

And here is the latest sewing creation. Lots of flowers and crystals too (I had to have some bling). There is a dress to match. Maybe I will stand still long enough for a picture of the whole outfit.

I really don't mind wearing it. I am real used to things on my head, even if it is a garden.

Here I am in action. I just can't figure out why the music keeps playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment