Monday, July 20, 2009

I thought it was July!!! It is Cold!!

I can't believe it is July..we have had a cool spell around here and boy has it been nice. I am loving the outside these days- after work Mommy and I walk around the house to assess anything that needs to be done.These people around here- they can never get this chain put up. I am loving on my "Wee Cottontail" and guess what??, when I got home Thursday there was 2 more "Wee Cottontails"- Daddy found some more!! Now I have a back up and a back up!!


I really wish this thing would rock faster!!


Saturday morning Mommy, Mimi (or as I am calling her these days "Baa Baa") and I went to my Granny's house. I had fun checking out all the new things at Granny's, last time I was here I couldn't walk, so now I am able to get the the things I could only see before.


Mommy brought my green pod to use when I eat. I haven't seen this thing in about 6 months- boy have I missed it!! I loved trying to sit in it by myself.




Sunday and off to Granny's church. As promised here is the dress that inspired the hat. Here I am posing. Does anyone recognize the chair? It's the fun makeup stool from Granny's bathroom- it has been around for a LONG time.


And of course a piano recital before we go. The upstairs at Granny's sure is fun!!


Sunday afternoon we went to Mya's birthday party. Whoo Hoo that was fun. It was ladybug themed- here are the cute cupcakes.Mya and her Mommy opening presents. Notice she has on a ladybug outfit and flower. Of course she does- it does run in the family.

It was fun to admire Mya's presents after she opened them. While she was busy reading cards, Reese and I checked out her gifts. (I crunched down in the corner)
The party was at the park - playground here I come.
I got to swing!!



Slide!! With a little help from Riley and Reese.

And if I could only get my foot over this seat I would ride this too.

Everybody was at the party- I am enjoying some time with Shelby. She was Mommy's first 2nd cousin.


But I had lots of territory to cover so I couldn't stop long. It actually was cool- I am now sporting my jacket. Now since it was ladybug themed, Mommy found it necessary to dress me in ladybugs. Notice my head band, it was special for the occasion. I also have ladybugs on my bloomers and tank.


Ahh Granny time!! I love my Granny!!What would a party be without cake and ice cream!! MmmmmmmAfter the party we went to a cookout. I am enjoying some fun in a real high tech toy. I think they call it a box...


We didn't leave until Monday but I had so many requests I had to do an encore concert. This time it was with a fancy piano. But it is upstairs too. That is where all the fun things are.
Before we left Mommy had me posing for pictures- hard to believe right. She is going to enter this outfit in a contest and needed some shots of the whole outfit.







We switched it to the opposite side. I am enjoying the flowers too. Somehow Christmas ornaments and flowers don't go together. Oh well.Then we loaded the car and were on our way. We had to stop in Eddyville for a little rest and ice cream.. I was getting bored.
Are we there yet???How much longer?




Here I am playing some tunes..

Me and the Poster Board- another high tech toy.

No comments: