I got sick at Daycare on Monday so I stayed with Poppy all week. You see, my new teacher was on vacation this week- I don't think I like the other one quit as much....so I got myself a fever and sore throat and got to stay home all week, and that is how you get our of Daycare!! I did have a fun week- don't tell Mommy but:
- Poppy took me on walks- more than one a day sometimes
- I got to sleep in the big bed
- I had ice cream for lunch
- And I rode around the circle sitting in the boat.
Of course there are no pictures because "what happens at Poppy's stays at Poppy's" I have my blanket, bunny and paci and ready to go. Oh I was bow less all week, Mommy has discovered some "vintage" hair barrettes, you know the plastic ones from the 80's....don't worry there was a bow in my bad - just in case we had to go out!

Since I was feeling better by the weekend, we went out to eat. Mommy felt the need to really
gussie me up b/c we hadn't been anywhere all week.



We went to
Tribeca and I tried my first chip- I wasn't all that impressed but I did like the mess they made.

And Sunday...here I am ready for church we were running late so only a quick pic.

I am feeling much better now, ready for Daycare on Monday. I think my teacher will be back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment