Sunday, September 20, 2009

Halloween Sneak Peek

I don't know if ya'll know this about me..but I love lotion!! My favorite thing to do after bath is get some out on my fingers and eat it..mmmm good!! I prefer the bedtime lotion to the pink lotion, however I do like both.Wednesday was picture day at school. This was a challenge for Mommy because she wanted something cute yet Daycare appropriate. Plus it is not cold enough for all of my new fall clothes. This is what we came up with- although my nice teachers did change me after the pictures. Ms Helen told Mommy I did real good for pictures, it is not like I haven't posed for a camera before..Most mornings before school after I am dressed I have to get my blanket, I have a couple of favorites, the purple frog one and the black and white polka dot one. As promised here is a sneak peek of my Halloween costume, can you believe it..Mommy only bought one, I think last year she bought 3 before deciding on one. However, it is still a month away. Can you guess what I am??



Friday was pre game day so you know I had to support my team!! We have to beat those Cardinals! This morning I picked my black/white blanket.


Saturday and I am ready for game day. After lots of shouting and screaming from Mommy and Daddy we were victorious!! I kind of got scared listening to them yell at the t.v.- guess I will have to get used to that!



C...


A....



T...


S...CATS! CATS! CATS!


Sunday I was way to busy to sit in the "Sunday Chair" for pictures, I had to get a little ball in before church.


However, I did find my way into this basket, I am standing in the magazine basket, it is not a place I should be but it made a cute picture.

But.. I had to get a few things straight before we left for church. These parents can really get out of line sometimes, it is hard work raising parents.






Lotion Eating and Victory Dance!

No comments: