Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wurth Farms 2009

Saturday we went to Wurth Farms for a little fall fun. We didn't go last year because I was sick so Mommy was bound and determined to take me this year. And you know I have a pumpkin hat for the occasion. Doesn't this remind you of a "Sadie Hawkins" dance picture..Of course Mommy posed me on anything she thought would make a cute picture.Me and Daddy.Me and Mommy. I was very preoccupied by all the big tractors and hay trailers. This place definitely has a lot to see.We also found a petting zoo, I am getting pretty good at these lately.Ahh a bunny, wonder if this is the same one I posed with at Easter?Feeding the Goat, they told us to make sure and keep our hands wide open so they wouldn't bite us. You will notice there aren't any pictures of Mommy feeding the animals- she is such a "farm girl" you know.What happened to the food...that llama ate it- he had crazy eyes.
Hey look a pig- I think my pig costume is way cuter.

Next we went on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. I loved waving at everyone on the way. I think I see the pumpkins.

Daddy and me in the pumpkin patch.


Me and Mommy in the pumpkin patch. She said she found the perfect pumpkin.



Forget pumpkins, I found a candy wrapper.
I was very determined at the pumpkin patch, I walked quickly from the front to the back without stopping to look at any pumpkins- I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any. I worked my way up from the back.


I think I like this one, but I don't know, so many to choose from.


A girl can never make up her mind.


Hum, this pumpkin makes a good seat.Finally this is the pumpkin I ended up with- it is so big..




Bye Bye pumpkin patch- see you next year.

I sure did work up an appetite picking out a pumpkin- this caramel apple sundae will sure hit the spot.





No comments: