Purrr.....
Mommy also broke out the big towels this week. My cousin, Shanae, made these for me before I was born and I have just now grown into them. However, we have had more than one house guest to try these out prior to my using them...hmmmm. Wonder why they didn't notice the hood with buttons...
Or perhaps the big bow....that is pretty much my signature..
On Monday afternoon Mommy had to sign a permission slip for me to see the firetruck on Tuesday...well you KNOW I had to have a special outfit for the occasion. She stitched me up this shirt- get it dalmatian...fire truck...
Even though I was going to the Doctor on Wednesday, I still had to look cute and festive. Mommy didn't make this hat, but is sure is cute! Pumpkin hats are a must for fall.
Wonder if these smell??
Wonder how they taste??
Hey, this pumpkin matches mine on my shirt.

Saturday morning Mommy, Mimi and I went to Granny's. Here I am waiting for Mimi to get here, can you believe we are ready to go already. Oh the pumpkin ribbon on my head was a little present Mommy brought me back from Lexington last weekend. And yes, Mommy made the outfit- if you can't tell it has a spider on it.
While we were at Granny's my cousins, Riley and Reese came to visit. Here I am with Riley- she is modeling her Halloween mask, isn't it pretty.
They also brought me my birthday present- a book and a dress. You can see the Reese was nice enough to model it for me- she knows I am not much on changing outfits.
Sunday afternoon after a major meltdown and some lunch- Mommy and I went outside to stop and smell the rose, well maybe mums. I am really into smelling these things.
Mommy also showed me the "show window"- this window looks directly into the den, where everyone sits- Mommy said she and her cousins used to do shows for everyone to see. It is kind of a tradition. I think they consisted of mainly cartwheels and such. I thought it would be fun to press my face up to the window...just to give the ones inside a "show".
That's all for this week- see ya next week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment