Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week before Turkey

So one Saturday I was taking a nap and Mommy decided to make me a Bow Board. She painstakingly arranged the ribbon just right with all the colors and patterns specifically placed. This is how it looked before.This is how it looked after the bows were added. Why did she take so much time with the colors and designs. Where are the big bows you ask...well, they are still in the hat box, these are only daycare bows. You know time is an issue in the morning.Here are some of my turkey outfits!! Mommy, Mimi and I went shopping Saturday so I needed to be festive.Here I am with my turkey ribbon on before school- have to tone it down for daycare you know.The fun thing about having lots of bows and lots of sizes, you can double bow!! Here I am with my pink and brown combo...So you knew that if I had Turkey school outfits I was bound to have something special for Church. So here I am!! Mommy made the turkey dress. Kind of a different colored turkey. And a feather in my hair of course. Actually it all started with the tights. We got these first at the beginning of fall and so Mommy wanted me to have a dress to wear with them. Don't be surprised if you see this dress again...it reverses to a dog.







No comments: