To celebrate the Cats win on Saturday, I decided to wear my UK dress again to church. You heard me again....Plus it was warm and may be the last time I will wear it this season.
I have been working real hard on sitting up. If I have something to hold onto I can do it pretty well. Here I with one of my bow boxes- look at all to choose from.
Which one do I want to try next....
I can even set up in the bath. This is the only time you will see me without a bow.
I have been married for almost 12 years to a guy I meet while I was in college. You could say we have kind of grown up together. We started our lives together with two dogs, Rachel and Sydney who quickly became our children. I love shopping, giggling and UK sports. God has blessed me in so many ways, the most amazing being the birth of my little girl Ann Marie Faith. She is more than I could have dreamed or asked for, she is truly an answer to prayer- this blog is the world viewed through her eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment