Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

Halloween is finally here and I have been celebrating all week long!! It also got cold this week so I was able to wear my mittens and pumpkin hat!! Here I am in my Kitty costume!! After trying on more than 3 different ones, I ended up with this!! Funny, because my mommy is really a "Dog Person". Wonder what my dog sisters think about a kitty living with them??? I actually got to wear my costume more than once, that is a big deal in my world....

Here I am with my loot mommy's friend Stacey got me. There is a new bib (which I am wearing), food, book, rubber duck dressed like a cat and an outfit. Now that is what I call some treats!! Look I am wearing my pumpkin hat again, this won't be the last time either.




Oh and Stacey brought me a whole big bag of bows too. They were ones Savannah had outgrown. I am set!!



Halloween day and this is what I am wearing to school my cat outfit, not to be confused with the cat costume. Mommy added a bow so it would be a girl cat.







Miss Dianne got me my first pumpkin- isn't it cute!! It even has on lipstick.




Have you ever seen a cat smile....



Here I am with Daddy before we go for the big trick or treat adventure.




Here I am with Mommy..



This picture would be good if those hands weren't in the way...One tired Kitty....Trick or Treating is hard work. I better rest up before next year!!


No comments: