Monday, November 17, 2008

6 months old!!

Well, this week started out with me wearing my turkey outfits- you know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. On a side note- I am excited about my first "Black Friday" shopping experience. It shouldn't be hard to get up for all the sales, since that is my regular time to wake up. Anyway turns out I ended up being sick all week and I got to stay with Poppy and Mimi all week - boy that was fun!! I am patiently waiting for Mommy to get done fixing my room. Although I do find this quilt quite interesting....Notice I can sit up now!!

You had to know there would be a church picture in the bunch. However, as all Diva's have experienced at the last minute I had an outfit change!! Don't worry I still wore the bow- feathers in all.
Again notice I am sitting up without any help!!

Here is the official 6 months picture with Booger bear, in the past I have had to lay on him, but not now. Things I can do now that I am 6 months old:
Sit up on my own- occasionally I still tumble though
Splash really big in the bath
Reach for my food when Mommy is feeding me
Throw toys off the high chair tray- for some reason Mommy found one that has a suction....
Babble on in a conversation
Roll over from my tummy to my back
Oh the best part!! Pet the Dogs!!

Here I am just Monkeying around before school... Mommy bought this outfit but she thought it might look too much like a boy so...you guessed it.. Mimi added bows to the monkeys and on the feet- I am particularly fond of the ones on the feet. I also have a bib and a blanket to match. Did you have any doubt???





No comments: