Sunday, November 9, 2008

WooHoo it is finally cold!!!

Well, it is finally cold and mommy has been able to put me in some of my fall outfits. Check out my bows too!! Mommy put an A on this shirt for me- she wanted everyone to know I am "Ann Marie"!!




I am getting so much better at sitting up- pretty soon I will be able to do it completely by myself!!





Ahh!! Do I have to go to school today?? I am having so much fun with Gloworm.



This bow has a bumblebee in the middle!! That way I will have a friend all day long!!



Sunday!!! I get to wear a new dress! Actually my Mimi bought this for me before I was born. It is corduroy and so warm!! I also got to take my disco dot blanket too- I had to bundle up!!
Wow!! Look at my hands- I bet they would taste awfully good!!
You can see I have brown legs today- I was supposed to have pink legs but the tights Mommy put on me were way too big!! It made me have elephant ankles!! I just can't have that!!





No comments: