Well, it is Thanksgiving week and Mommy was tired of all the orange clothes so we had to break out and do a little hot pink. I think she was having hot pink
withdrawal.

Here I am all decked out for Thanksgiving at my Granny's house. There was lots of excitement and of course lots of pictures so bear with me here.

Hey
Mya, your Mommy makes you wear these bows too. Notice how we both are matching head to toe.

Here I am with all the cousins- actually they are probably second or third cousins but that is too complicated so we will just call them cousins. I am really trying hard to escape.
Ahhh- getting some
lovin from Reese.

This seemed to entertain the big kids as well as the little kids!! We all got on and went for a ride down the hall.

Did somebody say it was time to eat????

What is a fall gathering without playing in some leaves. Actually this was my first experience in the leaves!! Prime picture material...

Me and Shelby.

Me and Mommy- yes we have on matching vests- it is sickening...But she doesn't have a cool hat!!

Black Friday!! And I am ready to go...Got my bib, got my diapers and most importantly got my bow!!

Here we are on Main Street after our first stop.

The true definition of "Shop till you drop".

After a nap,
Mya came to visit again!!
Huggin Cousins...

Why do our Mommy's make us pose so much- notice this time there is a backdrop. I guess they wanted a picture in our matching stripes and polka dots.

As a right of passage at Granny's it was concert time. Everyone at sometime has graced the family with a piano concert. Not sure if anyone can actually play though. Here I am with Mimi.

Granny had her Christmas tree up and I loved looking at the lights. Do I look like a present?


Here we go- Christmas Sunday dress number one. I have four Sundays to get in all my Christmas outfits- here I am beside our tree at home- wonder if any of these presents are for me?

Poppy and me at Cracker Barrel- when is our table going to be ready?
No comments:
Post a Comment