Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Here!!

Christmas is finally here, my first Christmas. My biggest present would have to have been my tooth!! Yes, I am no longer toothless, I got my first tooth on Saturday before Christmas, this was the reason I was so cranky all weekend, at least Mommy thought, ended up being my ears....Nothing a little Antibiotics won't fix though. Got to be well for Santa!! My last week of school had to be festive, here I am getting ready to go.Wonder if any of these presents are for me???Here I am in "The Christmas Dress"- this is the one mommy bought then took back and searched for it in Lexington and Nashville and ended up going back and re buying it, Guess it was meant to be.



On Thursday, mommy brought me home an early Christmas present from Ms Dianne and Keli. It is an octopus that tells colors and rhymes. I really like it- I even took it in the car on the way to Granny's house.
Speaking of Granny's here I am on Christmas Eve getting ready for presents and dinner.


How in the world do I get into this thing??
Is that it??? Where are the rest of the presents, just when I was getting good at it....Maybe Santa will bring me some.

It's Christmas Eve and I am just hangin out waiting for Santa. Here I am playing with my dog my Granny made me. Since I am bowless, I am wondering if this bow will fit on my head.

Santa came!! It's Christmas morning and I have a stocking!! WhooHoo wonder what is inside??


I believe this is mine..


Look what I found...Not sure if my name is on it though..



Christmas morning with Mommy!!

Guess what!! Santa came to my house too!! Look what he brought, a piano!!

These blocks are from Mommy, she made them for me!!
Here I am with Daddy posing in our UK gear. Mimi made me this new outfit. Go Cats!!

Well, its Sunday again!! I decided to do a little digging in Mya's box and look what I found a pink, sparkly and furry outfit to wear. Fitting right!!



No comments: