Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This the Season

This was third visit with Santa, so far. Every time I have grabbed his beard, wonder if that will put me on the naughty list? Santa came to visit at our church party- hey look at that elf handing me my first Christmas present- oh wait that is my Poppy... I want a new bow and a new outfit and a.......
How do I get into this thing??




The card says Ann Marie.






A new baby doll- wonder what this box tastes like?

Not so good....
OK so here I am on Sunday checking to make sure I have some gifts under the tree. Nothing like matching my surroundings.
Another Christmas outfit and an extra big bow. Amazing how the ribbon can be recycled from the package to make a bow.
But I don't care if I am wearing a cute outfit, I still don't want to go to school...

You know it another hat, this one is a Dalmatian hat, this is pre bow, after Mommy took the picture she thought it needed a bow so everyone would be certain I was a girl puppy.







No comments: