Monday, December 15, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Yes another Christmas post and Yes there are more outfits. This was my Sunday outfit- I look like a little snow bunny.





Here I am 7 months old!! Of course I am posing with Booger Bear. I have changed a lot in 7 months here are some of the things I can do now:
Sit up completely on my own
Reach for toys
Babble about nothing- although it sounds like Mama..
Roll over from tummy to back and back to tummy- although I see now use in the latter - who wants to look at the floor.
A desire to stand and pull up on everything.
Finally I am still toothless.

I also had my 7 months check up and shots. I am proud to say that I am in the 32nd percentile with weight and 50th for height. No worries the Doctor says that is just fine. Plus I have excellent motor skills- does that mean I can drive a car????

"My first Christmas"- as if I didn't have plenty of clothes to rotate, Mommy made me this shirt this weekend.






The Santa suit- complete with a hat...it keeps my ears warm.





Who is that elf under the tree?? Oh it is me Ann Marie...Just checking to see how many of these are for me.

"Who needs Santa when you have Grandparents?"



No comments: