The next day we got up early and headed to Animal Kingdom. There we made sure and rode the Jungle Safari and caught the Lion King show! That was great! We also took a walk to Camp Mickey to catch some characters. First we found Chip and Dale. They were so funny they hide my autograph book in my hood!!
And then "Mickey's Dog" Pluto! He was so crazy!
While we were standing in line I got a quick pic with Mommy.
Then there was Mickey! They all looked so cute in their fall clothing.
It really felt like fall, the temp in the morning was 52 degrees! Good thing we had jackets!
We also found Pocohontas. She was really nice and pretty too!
Waiting in another line.......
At lunch we had reservations at Tusker House. Guess who showed up...Goofy! He was dressed up in his safari clothing.
Mickey was there too! He must have had a quick change from earlier!
And Daisy, I was so excited to see her! She had been swimming the other day.
After all that signing and waiting I needed a treat! One popsicle please!! Oh and yes, I had to keep my hair up from the night before. They use lots of product to keep it stiff and looking good.
Rafiki was hanging out too!
And we just couldn't resist a picture with a tiger wearing my outfit.
At the last we rode the train out to the petting zoo. I love all the animals no matter how stinky they are!
Good thing they have a washing station right outside the pen, Mommy made sure I washed really good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment