Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

Before we had dinner with Cinderella Mommy had made reservations at BBB Boutique.  All day I had talked about getting a "Sleeping Beauty" dress so I could keep my hair down.  As soon as we go into BB Boutique I picked the Cinderella dress.  I also made sure I got the glass slippers too.  You can't be a proper princess without the right accessories.


Before 
 After I picked my dress my fairy god mother got to work.  She let me pick my hairstyle.  I choose the traditional bun.
 And no princesses transformation is complete without a crown.
 After my hair was finished, I got my nails done.  I picked pink polish.
 I sat as still as could be.
 Then onto the makeup, I wanted pink lipgloss and blue eye shadow.
 Complete with a pretty picture face!
 And the final piece of the outfit, my wand!  I did lots of magic that night with my wand.



No comments: