Monday, November 5, 2012

Disney 2012- Chef Mickey and Disney Princesses

There will be multiple Disney posts, I do believe Mommy has over 300 pictures!  We had a blast!!  Our first event was breakfast at Chef Mickey's.  This was the first time I got to see my buddies, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald.  Daisy was out swimming :).  I was so excited I couldn't even eat!

 Minnie loved my polka dots, we matched.  It was so fun because all the characters came out and danced with us and came to our table.

 I had my autograph book ready for all the character signatures.  I filled up two whole books before the week was over.
 Donald!
 Pluto!!
 After breakfast we made our way to Magic Kingdom, the first thing we came up on was the Princesses, we weren't sure who was in the Storybook area until we got back there.  We had to stand in line for about 20 minutes and I was really restless until I saw them!!
First was Rapunzal.
 Next was Aurora
 They were so sweet and had conversations with me.
 And then my favorite, Cinderella.  I was speechless when I saw her and got to meet her.
 She was my favorite before and for sure she is my favorite now!
There is nothing like seeing those princesses for the first time, my face was priceless!  I am loving Disney!

No comments: