Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cinderella Dinner

After BB Boutique we had dinner reservations at Cinderella's castle.  I was so excited to see meet all the princesses.

 Because it turned cool on use, I needed a fur cape.  Good thing BB Boutique had some and Mimi insisted I needed one.  I really wasn't crazy about it because it covered up my beautiful dress.
 We stood in line to meet Cinderella and get a picture.  I had gotten a small Cinderella doll earlier that afternoon so I had to show her.
 She loved my dress!
 These are the stairs that lead up to the castle for dinner.
 While we were waiting for our food, all the princesses came out and made their way around to each table.
 Jasmine was beautiful!!
 Then came Ariel- I was kind of confused because she didn't look like a mermaid.
 Then Snow White, I asked her about the dwarfs.

 She said they were out working in the mines.  She had to stay home and cook and clean.

 Then Aurora!


 We all got a wishing star and wand, we got to make a wish and swirl it around.
 Shew...being a princess is hard work!

No comments: