We took a day and headed over to Epcot. There I found Daisy Duck and Goofy. I was so excited to see them first thing when entering the park.
We also walked really far over to the countries and found some princesses. Well I really didn't walk, I rode in the stroller. Here I am with Aurora
And Belle. This was the only time I found Belle. I really wished I could have found the Beast.
Mulan was hanging out in China! She was so pretty.
On Halloween we had reservations at the Crystal Palace. There I found lots of friends! It was Pooh Bear and all of his friends.
I was so excited I couldn't even eat!
After dinner we had a few minutes before the parade. We left Mimi holding our spot and went over to ride some things and found Aladiin and Abou. I told them I saw Jasmine the night before.
Halloween was so fun in Disney. The parade was GREAT!! There was lots of music and fun characters.
Thanks to Mimi we had the perfect spot. I loved spending Halloween night there. It was a perfect night!
No comments:
Post a Comment