Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Back!


I have been really busy since coming back from Disney.  I have seen Santa, the Grinch, had a preschool program and had Christmas!  Unfortunately all those pictures somehow got lost on Mommy's camera....sigh!!  So we are left with the few pictures from her phone!
Here I am with my dance buddies getting ready for the parade.  I LOVED it!!  We had to wear red tops, black pants and Santa hats...seems easy to find right!!  Not so much!  
I had lots of fun waving and Mommy had fun walking with the float.


I
 The day after Christmas we got snow!!!!  How about that!  I do believe this snow suit was purchased last year and never worn.  So goes the Kentucky winters!  My favorite part of the snow was the snowballs.  I pegged Mommy lots of times!




I might look sweet here...but watch out!!




No comments: