Sunday, January 6, 2013

The purse!


This isn't the greatest picture of me but it is a good picture of the gigantic piece of cake I ordered at Flamingo Row!!  Yummy!!  On Saturday Mommy, Daddy and I went to see the movie Monsters Inc then went to dinner.  The food was fine but the dessert was even better! 
Not many pics this week either...I think Mommy is slipping!  
I have been loving all my purses this week.  I have packed them with everything I can think of, bandaids, chapstick, tows, money, candy...you name it and it is probably in my purse.



I also love tape...just regular scotch tape.  It makes all thing pretty.  I discovered my love when Mommy was wrapping Christmas presents and I have been taping ever since!

Oh and how could I forget this past week was New Years...seems like so long ago.  Anyway couldn't resist having a special outfit for the occasion.  Complete with a custom shirt and new shorts with sequin trim.  Mommy wanted to put this shirt with some black/white shorts I already had but I told her I had to have black ones!  SOooooooo....off to the sewing room!


No comments: