Sunday, July 31, 2011

I have LOTS of bows!

I continued my swim lessons this week. You can see I am very excited about going. I like Keeley but I am not crazy about going under the water.

I can't seem to get the concept yet that I have to kick and move my arms and hold my breath.


I cry for most of the lesson. I do stop when I get a chance to splash someone though.


I am always really glad for Mommy to come get me. I think I would enjoy looking at the cars across the street more than I enjoy the swimming.


This morning when Mommy was getting me ready for church we had two choices. A pink bow or an orange bow. I wanted both. Plus I wanted this pink not the other 10 colors of pink we have. I looked at my bow board and on my dresser and told Mommy, "I have lots of bows!". This is how I left the house, when we got to church Mommy suggested that Cottontail might need to wear the pink bow. I more than agreed. So now Cottontail has to wear a bow too!!




No comments: