Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pool Time for the Super Hero!

This is a photo to remind everyone that I am three!!! I have past the terrible two's and now am in the full blown- "terrific threes"!!




This week at school we had super kid day and we were supposed to wear super hero shirts. Now we do not do "super heros". So how to make a cute outfit. Mommy was going to make me a cape but it was too hot! So I got a bat girl shirt and we added a little bling! Those are sequins around my waist.


I have also found a new friend. Curious George!! Mommy has started recording him and I get to watch him in the afternoons! He decided to go to church with us today.



Don't get me wrong Cottontail is still my main squeeze and he went with us as well.


And I still LOVE Mickey. The other night we were saying our prayers. We blessed the usuals and Mommy asked if there was anyone else we wanted God to take care of. I thought for a minute and promptly answered "Mickey".

What do you think about my fascinator! Mommy made this one as well- she got kind of obsessed there for a while making these headbands.


Papa Charlie and Deb came to visit this weekend. We swam on Saturday afternoon and then I had to show them my golf skills after dinner Sunday night.


If I am going to be playing golf I am going to have to get some more appropriate clothes. I don't think thos LPGA ladies wear crocs and zebra dresses.


Here I am with Papa Charlie at the pool.

I like this water play better than my swim lessons!!

No comments: