Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lots of Changes coming up!

We had revival church this week, one of our former ministers came back to preach. He is the minister that married my Mommy and Daddy. This is one night before we left for church. It made for a really long week, but I LOVE church so I was more than willing to stay back in the nursery.

Me and Mommy...


We also had preschool orientation this week. I will be starting on Tuesday. Tonight the kids got to play while the parents got oriented. I really liked the new room.


It is on the other side of the building from where I go to daycare. I will go to daycare before and after my preschool class and some of the same friends will also be with me. I was the last to leave...I really do think I am going to like this!



Saturday Mommy and I went to the park, then for lunch and ice cream. On our way home Mimi said Poppy was at the lake, so a quick phone call and a quick change into boating attire and off we went to do a little fishing.

As soon as we got stopped I asked Poppy "where is my fishing pole?" Apparently he didn't have one for me yet. After asking a million times he let me fish with his. I caught 2 fish!!! This is my first one!
Mommy tried to help but I insisted on doing it "by myself". I got pretty good at reeling in the line. Poppy doesn't think I need my own pole, he thinks I should learn on one of his..."because those push buttons don't catch any fish".


Sunday morning!! Too sunny for me to go outside yet!









No comments: