Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do you see a pattern here??

Monday was the first day of my new class. I moved to Ms Mary's room and all my friend's were there. This is the first time I have moved to a different room and I didn't cry!! I really am having a good time in there. I thought maybe for the move I needed to wear something cheerful and special- Mommy made this for me last year. And she made this for me this year. Notice the color scheme...I think I see a pattern here. I have decided that it is necessary for Cottontail to wear bows too. We were on our way to Walmart and SHE had to get her bows on before we left.

I was wearing a flower Mommy made, I really wanted to wear a bow but when I looked in the mirror I decided this would do.



Sunday was so sunny I couldn't get my porch picture so I am in the door way. Notice Cottaintail's blue bow!



The studio I have had all my pictures taken is closing so Jeff was getting rid of all his stuff. He had this photo hanging in the studio, Mommy went down and got it for our house....My reaction: "Ann Marie is not wearing any clothes!!!"






No comments: