This is how I start out most mornings. If Mommy made my outfit she tries to get a picture- I of course am NOT a morning person so this becomes difficult. Plus we don't have a ton of time in the morning so no cute backdrops or flower smelling going on.

These are Mommy's new obsession! I think she made like 7 of them already. Not all for me but I heard her saying something about a Halloween one, a UK one etc. Who knows she might even make herself one next!

I had a break from gymnastics and dance this week but I did get to go to the lake Friday! This is my "fishing hat"- of course mine would be polka dot! I am also sporting a no bow look with pigtails- makes the hat stay on better.

And since we had more time before church here I am picking all the buds off Daddy's flowers. He waters them every night to make sure they stay pretty until I pick all the flowers off.

There is no way I could have a career as a model because I simply refuse to smile or pose for the camera. Hence all the action shots.

And just for reference purposes and when I look back on being 3 in the summer of 2011.
My favorite movie: Princess and the Frog (watched it 3 times this week)
Favorite food: blueberries, sausage, eggos and corn
Favorite drink: Hot Chocolate (really chocolate milk)
Favorite TV show: Mickey Mouse Club House!!!!!! I still do love Mickey
Favorite Toy: Cottontail- I don't go anywhere without him! I believe he has been in all these pics.

Busy week next week! Gymnastics and I am starting Swim Lessons!!
No comments:
Post a Comment