Sunday, July 17, 2011
Swimming Lessons
This week I started my swimming lessons. Ms Keeley across the street is going to be giving them to me. Mommy has been calling her "Big Keeley" so I won't get confused with "Little Keeley" at church. Here I am getting ready to go!!
And here I am after the first lesson with Keeley. As you can see I am not that happy. In fact I cried the whole time. And I cried the whole time the next day. When Mommy came back to pick me up I was swimming (dog paddle) with Keeley holding my swimsuit but I was still crying. I do "like" them but I miss my Mommy. To be continued on the lessons we will resume next week. After the first lesson I told Mommy I wanted to swim with "Little Keeley" in the little pool.
On Saturday we all went to the park- my favorite part was feeding the ducks.
And everytime I threw out some bread the fish would come up and try to get it. Sure do wish I would have had my fishing pole.
After the ducks were feed and the bread gone we went to play. I love swinging only I want to go really high.
One of the funny things I like to say now is: Everyday when Mommy picks me up from school and I get in the car I say "Shu We..it stinks in here" then Mommy asks what does it smell like- I say "it smells hot". I guess that is because I here people saying Shu we it sure is hot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment