Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Not Afraid of You!

"I'm not afraid of you", that is what I like to say to Mommy. She doesn't like it much! The old lady in one of my favorite books likes to say that- she is sassy like me...and Mommy.
This was my patriotic outfit for church on Sunday. My patriotic outfit rotation got messed up this week. I was all set to wear something every day- then I got sick on Thursday and Mommy had to come pick me up early. I ended up with a fever and sore throat. So I had to miss school on Friday and got to stay with Poppy. We watched every Disney movie I have!
On Monday I was feeling better so we all got ready and went to lunch. I had to get my lipstick on before we went.


And while we were outside look what I found...a kitty!!



I really love it but Daddy says it is going "home" tomorrow. Sydney and a cat just don't work.


After nap and the rain we got out the swimming pool.


We will forgo the fireworks tonight. They are too late for my tired self. Maybe next year.




But before I went in I had to give the kitty some milk.


I really have enjoyed bossing around this kitty. Too bad it doesn't do what I say.


No comments: