At one point we sang Happy Birthday to the table next to us and that man got a special dessert. I asked "where's mine"...how rude to not give everyone a cupcake! So we got "white ice cream with brown sauce"- Mommy thought we could all share the Boat Sinker and I would be happy with a little scoop of that on a plate...wrong- I gave her the little plate and I took the Big dessert!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Patti's Yum Yum!
We went to Patti's this week- it was my first trip to actually eat. I have been before to walk around outside and get ice cream but never for a meal. Mommy came armed with lots of different activities including a new App for her phone to keep me busy. I did so good, I really enjoyed the flower pot bread and princess butter (strawberry butter). I even claimed this pot for my own.
At one point we sang Happy Birthday to the table next to us and that man got a special dessert. I asked "where's mine"...how rude to not give everyone a cupcake! So we got "white ice cream with brown sauce"- Mommy thought we could all share the Boat Sinker and I would be happy with a little scoop of that on a plate...wrong- I gave her the little plate and I took the Big dessert!
Earlier in the winter Mommy made this owl coat, pants and shirt to match. She knitted the hat last year. We hadn't gotten a picture of it yet so.....before it gets to warm to wear it again.
This is my owl face...oddly it looks a lot like my shirt.
At one point we sang Happy Birthday to the table next to us and that man got a special dessert. I asked "where's mine"...how rude to not give everyone a cupcake! So we got "white ice cream with brown sauce"- Mommy thought we could all share the Boat Sinker and I would be happy with a little scoop of that on a plate...wrong- I gave her the little plate and I took the Big dessert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment