Sunday, February 13, 2011

We got Snow!!

Well, it finally snowed here...and snowed and snowed and snowed! We didn't stay home for a snow day but we did get out in it after we got home!I really liked to "kick it" and "crunch it". I even liked making snowballs.Mommy and I had a great time! Daddy was stuck at work! What a surprise he got when he woke up and saw all that snow on the ground. We might have gotten 6 inches or so.

My favorite part was eating the snow! Who needs sugar and milk this stuff is good right off the ground.This was also Valentine's week, here are a couple of outfits I wore, complete with paci! Some people need morning coffee, I need my paci in the mornings. However you can see I am trying to give my fake smile!

This was another outfit Mommy made, you can see this isn't the best picture of me...hey it was either this one or where I was picking my nose...

Oh no!! The snow is melting!! By Sunday all the snow had melted and we have Spring like temps. Bring on Spring!

No comments: