Well February 1st has arrived and it is time to wear all my Valentine's gear. This outfit was a recycle from last year only Mommy added an additional ruffle to the pants and cut off the bodysuit part of the shirt.

I had to take a break to wear my "Green Packers" outfit for the Superbowl party at school.

The logic behind rooting for the Packers...well first their emblem was easier to copy, second we could use the green polka dot pants for St Pat's Day and thirdly Tim Mastay (who used to play for KY) is the kicker. There you have it "Go Green Packers".

Saturday we decided it was time for UK brownies again. Yeah those work really well don't they!

Anyway my favorite part is licking the batter...yes I know the whole raw egg thing and all but hey kids (and Mommies) have been doing that forever right!

Saturday afternoon Mommy and I went to the mall- at the checkout I spyed the cutest little pink pig charm. I asked Mommy if I could see it..here is how the conversation went:
Mommy "That if fine but we are not getting it..we have to put it back"..
Me "OK"
after letting me see it
Me "but he NEEDS me"
Yeah I got the pig charm and a bracelet to go with it! Do I know how to work it or what!
This weeks random item to church, Tigger.

For the Superbowl Daddy wanted us to make cupcakes. We made the "Sprinkles" cupcakes Ms Dianne sent us for Christmas. Yummy. My favorite part again was licking the batter- but that was a close second to sifting the sugar. Fun Fun!

The finished product! Dinosaur likes them too!
No comments:
Post a Comment