Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Valentine's Day!

Monday was Valentine's Day..and we were having a party at school with lots of sugar! You can tell I was so ready this morning!

Mommy always tries hard to get pictures of outfits BEFORE school...sometimes it works!I guess you could say I am "potty training". Mommy decided to let me go with only my big girl panties on Saturday- after two accidents resulting in two outfit changes- we went back to pull ups. Here is the thing...I really don't mind being wet!
Ms Patti got me this frog gown..isn't is cute- we happened to have the frog pajama pants and frog shoes...of course!
Funny things said this past week:
"Mommy, are you my girl" and
"We are missing someone, I think it's Mimi" Since spring is around the corner we went with a flower this morning for church!

In a quest for the ultimate picture I have developed a couple of new smiles! As seen in the following: The "squinty eye" smile.

Not to be confused with the "Cheeeeese" smile. Being 2 is so much fun!

No comments: