Sunday, January 30, 2011

Xtra Gymnastics!

Since I haven't been listening and following directions very well in gymnastics class, Mommy decided I might need some "open gym" time. This is on Friday nights and I can run and play and do anything I want. My friend Mariah meet me there too.I mainly stayed on the long trampoline and in the foam. I loved jumping into the foam and getting out. The only problem was lots of big kids.

I also ventured over to the blue mat to find the turtle we sometimes use in class. After an hour of straight jumping I was a little tired so I took a seat with Ms Mandy- my gymnastics teacher.

Ta Da!! I did it!!

Then they blew up the blow up!! This is my favorite but I have trouble climbing up to the slide!

But it is lots of fun!!

Saturday Mommy, Mimi and I went to Murray for a little change. I was in prime two year old mood - therefore no pictures. We did have a great time...well except for Mimi almost getting the police called on her for changing my diaper in the trunk and a little unsolicited potty training advice from a strange lady.
I always have to bring random things to church...along with Cottontail. This morning I wanted to bring my candles.
These are velcro candles that attach to my favorite toy cupcakes.

It was so warm and nice today!! We are getting major spring fever! I think old man winter is supposed to come back next week though.



No comments: