This week I got a late Christmas present in the mail from Uncle Brandon, it was three pair of shoes and 2 crowns. I wasn't too fond of the crowns..well you know I already have a bow so they didn't fit really well. But the shoes...now I loved those!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
New Song
"I Love Youuuuu. Ann Marie do dinky dink, Ann Marie dinky do". That was my lastest bathtime composition!
This week I got a late Christmas present in the mail from Uncle Brandon, it was three pair of shoes and 2 crowns. I wasn't too fond of the crowns..well you know I already have a bow so they didn't fit really well. But the shoes...now I loved those!
Here I am sporting the purple pair.
This week I got a late Christmas present in the mail from Uncle Brandon, it was three pair of shoes and 2 crowns. I wasn't too fond of the crowns..well you know I already have a bow so they didn't fit really well. But the shoes...now I loved those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment